The Better Skin Clinic with Hannah Orchard
For bookings or further information please contact us here
Nolan Osteopathy with Maria Nolan
• Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain
• Sports Related Injuries
• Postural and Occupational issues
• Pregnancy and Post Pregnancy related conditions
• Age related conditions
For bookings or further information please contact us here
The Great Little Waxing Co.
OFFER: I am offering all new clients 15% discount and teenagers always receive 20% off.
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9 - 5. Saturday appointments on request.
Facebook: The Great Little Waxing Co. For bookings or further information please contact us here Look forward to waxing you! Sarah
Who we are
The Hub in Henley is a limited company registered in England. Number 07367646
Registered office: The Hub in Henley Studio, 45 Market Place, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2AA
Our website address is: https://www.The Hub in Henley.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We’ll collect certain personal information from you when you use our website, when you get in touch with us about any of our products or services, and during any process to sign up, change or cancel your products and services.
Here are some examples of the type of information we might collect…
- Contact data Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth and any other relevant information we need in order to contact or identify you;
- Financial data Your bank account and payment details relating to products and services you receive from The Hub in Henley;
- Technical data Your IP(internet protocol) address, your login data , browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. We track technical data by using cookies;
- Usage data This is information about how you use our website, products and services;
- Marketing and communications data Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect data
When you submit a form to us, we collect a certain amount of information from you. The types of information we might collect are your name, email address, phone number, address, company name and your role within that company. We only collect this information on the submission of the form, and with your consent.
Like most websites we use ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small text file sent from our website and stored on your computer. The cookie can be retrieved by the website the next time you return to improve your experience of using the site. An example of this might be remembering your saved preferences so you don’t have to re-enter them upon each visit.
Your continued use of this website is agreement to us placing cookies on your computer.
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Areas of on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics, a third party service, to measure and understand how you use our website. Google Analytics does this by using third-party cookies, (managed by Google) to collect information about you and how you use the site. We can then analyse the data and use it to inform decisions about how we can improve the website.
Specifically, Google Analytics provides us with:
- Online Measurement – measuring what users do on the website and aggregates the data so we can analyse and understand behaviour.
- Demographics and Interest Reporting – demographic information about who visits the site, including includes age bracket, gender and interests.
If you’d like to opt-out of your data being collected by Google Analytics you can use this browser extension – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. Different retention periods apply for different types of information, and our Data Retention Policy sets out the length of time we will usually retain personal data and where these default periods might be changed.
In summary, various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to retain certain records for specific amounts of time. In relation to your personal data, we will hold this only for so long as we require that personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organisational purposes. We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Should you have any privacy-specific concerns, please contact The Hub in Henley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01491577107.
How we protect your data
Your data will be held on our business systems. Where possible we do not keep more than record for each customer, all of you data is held securely, with strict access controlled in the UK.
We made need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialists advisors or legal advisors. Sensitive information is deleted when no longer required and access is restricted to those who need it.
This site has an SSL Certificate which protects your sensitive information such as credit card information, usernames, passwords etc.